Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Kyle Lowder Update!







IMTA alum Kyle Lowder recently released a new compilation CD. According to LA Canyon News: "Over the past several months, the newly released “Kyle Lowder,” a compilation, has remained at the top of the charts on Amazon.com and iTunes, as the superstar singer Kyle Lowder embarks on a bold new career path. After two successful runs on NBC’s “Days of Our Lives” and CBS’s “The Bold and the Beautiful,” fans have been asking me the world over to tell them all about Lowder’s musical career. “I am so appreciative of my fans, Tommy. I appreciate everyone’s love and support over the years. Whatever I have wanted to do, the ‘Days’ and ‘B&B’ fans have been there for me, and I thank them for being there for me, always, ” said the handsome singer Kyle Lowder."



Kyle competed at IMTA and won Male Model of the Year and Most Sought After in 2000! He made a huge impression at IMTA and was considered a " triple threat" because of his abilities in modeling, acting and singing. Be sure to check out Amazon or iTunes to get his CD!

No comments:

Post a Comment