Search This Blog

Thursday 27 October 2011

Breaking News! Erika Cavazos Wins Model Latina!

IMTA Alum Erika Cavazos is the winner in the fourth season of Model Latina Las Vegas! After weeks of modeling competitions against 16 other models competing for the top spot, Erika was named the winner!

After the season long show, Erika said, "I'm not gonna lie; I love coming home. Home is always home. Home is where the heart is. But I love the city and that's where the work is for this industry. I love being home, but I definitely see myself in the big city for awhile."

"I'm hoping to have a really good career after all of this and really inspire people, especially people from my hometown and other girls from small cities who are often told they can't do it," Erika said in an interview with nuvoTV.

Erika was selected by Nikki Peterson Talent in Texas to compete at IMTA and was scouted by the industry's top agents, managers and casting directors. After competing at IMTA, Erika was able to launch her modeling career and currently lives in Los Angeles with Elizabeth from Model Latina.
Congratulations Erika!

No comments:

Post a Comment