Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 April 2011

IMTA's Ashley Greene on the Cover of Glamour!

Ashely Greene is gracing the cover of the May issue of Glamour Magazine! Ashley competed at IMTA in 2004, when she said,"I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to be here at IMTA because there are so many people and so many opportunities. I want to come back to IMTA even if do I make something big of it. I definitely want to come back, it was a lot of fun!"
Ashley recently hosted the Donate My Dress campaign. She held a Twitterview and answered questions related to the prom from all over the country. Ashley is best known for her role as Alice Cullen in the blockbuster hit movies Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon and Eclipse. Ashley is now filming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment