Search This Blog

Thursday 5 August 2010

Ashley Greene in the August Issue of Elle Magazine!




IMTA alum Ashley Greene is on the cover Elle magazine! Ashley competed at IMTA in 2004, when she said,"I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to be here at IMTA because there are so many people and so many opportunities. I want to come back to IMTA even if do I make something big of it. I definitely want to come back, it was a lot of fun!"



While competing at IMTA, Ashley signed with a manager and agent! She was cast in the star-making role as Alice Cullen in the blockbuster hit movies Twilight and The Twilight Saga: New Moon! You can go to theaters now and see Ashley in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse! She is currently in production for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn!


No comments:

Post a Comment