Search This Blog

Friday 4 July 2008

Jessica Biel's First Blog Post!


IMTA alum Jessica Biel just wrote her first blog post! She is a MySpace celebrity featured icon. Here is an excerpt from her very entertaining first blog post:

"Anyway, not only do I feel cooler being an official blogger, but I'm also realizing that this is a perfect place to share some projects that I'm working on that I'm really excited about. I'm trying on the producer cap with my friend, Michelle, with our production company Iron Ocean Films. We made a thirty minute short last year, called Hole in the Paper Sky about a man's experience after meeting a dog that changes his life. I think it's a really evocative, beautiful film, and it has won an award at all four festivals where it has screened. I'll put up a trailer as soon as I can figure out how to do that:) I hope that animal lovers will be moved by this film as well because it has an animal rights element to it, which I'm a huge advocate for. I'm actually sitting here with my dog, Tina. She's not really into blogging.

We also have a feature in development with United Artists, called Die A Little based on a book by Meagan Abbott. It's a noir set in Hollywood during the glamorous 1950's. I loved the book and I think it has major cinematic potential, but I'm getting a first hand look at how difficult development is. Hopefully, I won't be too old by the time we shoot this thing so I can play the main character. Fingers crossed."

Be sure and "friend" Jessica's official MySpace to keep up on the latest news and future blog posts from this amazing beautiful actress.

Jessica competed at IMTA in 1994 where she debuted her acting, singing and dancing abilities. She signed with an agent and manager who helped her land the breakthrough role of Mary Camden on the beloved long-running WB series 7th Heaven. Jessica won a scholarship at IMTA to a top acting school and moved from Boulder, CO to Los Angeles. To read a great interview Jessica gave to IMTA in 1998, please visit the archived web page. In the interview, Jessica says:

IMTA: Would you recommend attending an IMTA Convention to other aspiring young actors and models?

Jessica: Definitely! You will meet people who can change your life and make your dreams come true!
Happy 4 of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment